You are in good hands with the Team at Buena Comida, and they are passionate about delivering a sprinkling of Mexican sunshine in every dish that leaves the kitchen.
Buena Comida was created by the husband and wife team Karl and Sally Taylor in 2019. In a little over a year, they were crowned the 'Best Restaurant in the West Midlands' at the British Takeaway Awards in January 2020.
Karl started his Cheffing days back in 1997, when looking for work he fell upon a pot wash job in his local pub. Karl instantly fell in love with the kitchen, and strived to one day be a head Chef. He managed this accolade on many occasions in some very prestige kitchens like Miller & Carter, Chiquito's and Jamie's Italian.
Finally Karl and Sally took the plunge due to a burning desire to create beautiful, affordable, tasty food, for the people.
We hope you enjoy our food as much as we enjoy cooking it.
Team Buena Comida
The team at Buena Comida are passionate about bringing fresh, locally sourced and authentic Mexican flavours to our customers. We believe that good food shouldn’t cost the earth, and should be created with care and attention to detail, and delivered hot and tasty as it would be in Mexico City!
Whats our promise?
To deliver restaurant quality food to your front door!
- Delivering the best experience without compromising time or quality
- Creating an environment that people want to work in
- Utilising local suppliers without compromising authenticity in our produce
- Using biodegradable packaging and to adapt to any changes necessary, as the environment alters
- To keep the brand as fresh as possible in terms of innovation, creativity and produce